Derry Fire Department Vision Statement
"This organization shall strive to improve the quality of life through innovative community risk reduction programs and effective delivery of emergency services as validated through accreditation and professional standards.”
CPR & Narcan Training
- To register for training, please call 603-845-5438
- Sessions are held on the third Wednesday of each month from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm at Station 4.
Exit Drills in the Home (EDITH)
Fall Prevention in Derry’s Older Adult Population
- The Derry Fire Department has partnered with the Rockingham Visiting Nurses Association (RVNA) to bring the citizens of Derry the best care possible. Injuries resulting from falls are our second most common cause of traumatic injuries and the most preventable traumatic injury in our aging population. The RVNA provides Derry citizens with highly skilled nurses that come into your home and provide a no obligation review, and if necessary, offer tools and resources to help prevent future falls.
- For more information please contact Firefighter Jason Case at (603) 432-6751 or click the links below.
- Derry Parks & Recreation Department - Elder Services (603) 432-6136 https://www.derrynh.org/senior-programs-elder-services
Life Jacket Loaner Program
- The Derry Fire Department is actively engaged with a coalition of local professionals concerned about the opioid crisis in Derry. We are committed to assisting our residents with planning how to address this evolving threat; working with substance abuse professionals on preventing overdoses and fatalities due to overdoses, while improving the communities ability to respond emergently to opioid overdoses.
- Follow this link for additional information, community resources, and media.
- Narcan Kits provided by DHHS are not a part of the Narcan Kit Recall
Oxygen Therapy Fire Demonstration
- Follow this link to watch the video(Graphic Content). This demonstration was presented at the annual fire department open house on October 15, 2016.
- Oxygen Therapy Safety Tips