EMERGENCY DIAL 911
Derry Fire Stations: Emergency Personnel remain on duty. Fire Department facilities will be closed to non-essential personnel and the public. There will be no station or apparatus tours. CPR training and all other public education events are suspended.
- Fire Prevention Permits – Please contact Fire Administration at 603-432-6751 or online at https://fctpermit.com/sites/Derry/derfire/user_login.asp
- Fire permits (Category 1, 2 & 3) Effective July 6, Fire permits can be obtained in the lobby of any Fire Station. You may also visit the State Division of Forest and Lands website for a permit: https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/.
- Ambulance Billing – May be paid from your invoice or online at https://www.quickmedclaims.com/
- Though we appreciate the public’s generosity, we are unable to accept donations of food or any other items at this time.
Derry Police Department: Emergency Personnel remain on duty; essential services will continue to be provided with limited access to the station.
Business line 603-432-6111
- Crime reporting can now be done online. Click here for the link. Reporting can also be accomplished via phone whenever possible at the determination of the officer receiving the request.
- Twice monthly Probation and Parole reporting has been discontinued at the Police Headquarters until further notice.
- There will be no tours or other non-essential visits to the station.
- Any access to the inner lobby will be monitored and screened (usual precaution questions)
- Those who appear at the station for service shall be helped through the reception window.
- Screening questions will be asked of those seeking police service either via dispatch or in person on the street.
- When possible, officers will follow CDC guideline regarding distancing of 6 feet when interacting.
- In lieu of taking an operator’s license and registration upon stopping a motor vehicle the office may ask the person to merely hold the document so the officer can read it.
- Finger printing requests will not be granted.