Last chance to change party affiliation
before the state primary on September 11
Voter Checklist Session
Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 7 - 7:30pm
Derry Municipal Center
The Supervisors of the Checklist will meet in session to:
- Register new voters
- Receive name, address, and party changes from voters
- Approve applications for voter registration, and
- Approve changes to the checklist.
Party affiliation determines the ballot a voter can receive at a primary
Voters registered in a party can obtain only that party's ballot. Undeclared voters can vote at a primary by declaring a party affiliation (choosing a party's ballot) when they check-in at the polls.
Ways voters can check their party affiliation
- online using https://app.sos.nh.gov/Public/PartyInfo.aspx
- viewing the voter checklist in the Public Research Room of the Municipal Center or in Reference at the Derry Public Library.
- calling the Town Clerk (432-6105) or Supervisors (845-5490)
Applications to register to vote or make changes to registrations
can be completed with the Town Clerk during regular office hours or at the polls on election days.
Supervisors of the Checklist, Derry
Judith W. Strakalaitis, Chair
Patricia A. Dowling