Derry residents are eligible to use the production equipment and facilities for producing public access programming on cable television for the Derry Cable Television system. Employees of Derry Town Departments, members of non-profit organizations or chapters or governmental groups, students and teachers of schools and institutions located within the Town of Derry are eligible to use the production equipment and facilities for producing access programming on cable television. Non-resident members must produce under the control of the department, or organization, or institution. The “right to access” belongs to the department organization or institution and not the individual producer.
Persons wishing to produce programs using the Derry Community Television equipment and facilities must:
- Read and understand all community television access policies and procedures.
- Be certified for equipment use through a Derry Community Television production workshop.
- Intend to use the community access equipment or facilities for the primary purpose of producing programs for the access channels.
- Submit a program proposal to the Station Administrator of Derry Community Television
- Staff his/her crew with trained volunteers