Here's what's happening:
- The Don Ball Park playground will remain open into the fall months with portalets available for all patrons. Don Ball Park is located at 14 Humphrey Rd.
- Gallien's Town Beach & the Don Ball Park Splash Pad are closed for the season. Thanks for a great summer!
- Call (603) 432-6136 for more information on Fall Trips and Programs including: Adult Tennis League, Judo (ages 8+), Meredith Train ride- Fall Foliage Trip, Chair Yoga, Tai Chi, and the Hoopsters Basketball Program.
Additional Programming and Event info.:
- For all sports leagues and groups including, Youth Football, Cheer, Soccer, and more click here to be directed to our groups page. Please note, for all questions regarding the Derry Recreation Soccer league, please contact the Derry Soccer Club.
- For DerryFest information Click Here! to be directed to their website
- For Trick-Or-Treat and Very Derry Holiday Information, check back soon (September 2019)
- For Turkey Trot Click Here! to be directed to the Greater Derry Track Club
Want Parks & Recreation Email Updates?
Click here to sign up! Just enter your email address, check 'Recreation News', and stay updated!
|Eric Bodenrader||Parks & Recreation Director|
|Nicole Ferrante||Recreation Coordinator|
|Melinda Mafera||Recreation Program Assistant|