Registration of Vehicles during the State of Emergency
- Effective Monday, April 6, the Tax Collector’s Office Drive-Thru will be open from 7 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday. The Town has only one Drive-Thru lane. On-line registration of motor vehicles and other services remains an option. Please see individual service information below.
- The Drive-Thru remains busy throughout the day – please understand that the motor vehicle renewal process takes between 10-15 minutes per transaction. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the online options – there are transaction fees associated with online use.
- The Town mails auto registration renewals to you; simply complete and mail with a check to the Town or use the drop off boxes; We’ll complete the processing and mail back to you. You may also complete on-line at https://www.invoicecloud.com/portal/(S(2g3fahpsmaadnnkzwgcsjhjc))/2/Site.aspx?G=da0f4944-e7f5-4f39-9253-4a4fc5effee1
- This link is also available for dog licenses, birth, death and divorce certificates.
- New Auto Registration – Cannot be completed on-line; please call the Tax Collector’s office at 603-432-6106 prior to coming to Town Hall. Please note that the Governor as of March 17, 2020, directed that all temporary plates issued after March 1, 2020 shall expire on May 31, 2020.
- Boat registrations – Please contact the Tax Collector’s Office at 603-432-6106.