- Marriage Licenses – Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office for an appointment 603-432-6105.
- Tax Payments – make your tax payment online, or via US Mail;
- Water/Sewer Payments – make your utility payment online, or via US Mail;
- Voter Registration – Registered voters can confirm their current party affiliation using the State of New Hampshire Voter Information Look-Up https://app.sos.nh.gov/Public/PartyInfo.aspx or by contacting the Town Clerk.
- Building & Health Permits – Please contact the Code Office at 603-432-6148 or apply online for building permit
- Planning Services – Contract the Planning Department at 603-432-6110 or click here to email the department
- Ambulance Billing – May be paid from your invoice or online
- Fire Prevention Permits – Please contact Fire Administration at 603-432-6751 or online at https://fctpermit.com/sites/Derry/derfire/user_login.asp
- Assessing - Please contact the Assessor’s Office for inspections/information 603-432-6104. Most assessing data is available on-line at http://gis.vgsi.com/derrynh/. Some inspection services have been modified. Submission of any form or application can be made at the Drive-Thru.
Please see the following link for updates on Exemptions & Credits. Forms and deadlines can be found here.