Manufactured Housing

Whenever a person moves manufactured housing into a city or town for the purpose of residing in the Town, or whenever a person purchases an existing manufactured unit, he shall, within fifteen (15) days, register with the Assessing Department of the Town. (RSA 72:7-b, amended.)

Also, you must report to the Town when you intend to move a manufactured home from the lot and/or town and pay the tax in jeopardy of the move (RSA 76:10-a).