- Season Family Pass: $50.00
- Season Individual Pass: $22.00
- Season Senior Citizen Pass (age 50+): FREE for Derry Residents
- Adult Daily Entrance Fee: $2.00
- Child Daily Entrance Fee: (12 & under) $1.00
- Child Daily Entrance Fee: (under 3) FREE
- Derry Resident Guest Pass: $4.00 (two non-resident guests are allowed per Derry resident, regardless of age)
Summer beach passes will be available for purchase at the Parks & Recreation Department in May
Normal operating hours during the summer season are 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Sunday through Saturday (weather permitting). During these hours lifeguards are on duty for swimming, the concession stand is available for purchasing food and drinks, and the park area is open for picnicking, fishing, and the launching of non-motorized boats. If a lifeguard is not available, a sign will be posted at the guard stand. Kayak and paddle boat rentals are available to patrons for $5.00 - $10.00 per hour. Cash is accepted and smaller bills and change is greatly appreciated. Check with the on-site supervisor that day when making purchases with larger bills.
In addition, Gallien's Town Beach is home to beginner Kayaking lessons. Individuals who are interested in registering for this popular program should contact the Derry Parks & Recreation Department in May as spaces do tend to fill rather quickly. Class are open to individuals 9 years and older. A swim test is required for all individuals under the age of 18. Questions??? Contact the Derry Parks & Recreation Department at (603) 432-6136.